St. Lawrence Hall
St. Lawrence Hall was completed in 1850. Designed by William Thomas, it was established to provide a venue for social gatherings in the city. The property is designated by the City of Toronto under part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act. In 1967 the building was extensively restored and renovated to commemorate the Canadian Centennial. The 1967 restoration replaced most of the original interior fabric of the building with new material and few records were retained of the restoration process. ERA was asked by Heritage Toronto to review these interior renovations and to propose alterations to improve the use of the space in the Hall.