ERA Architects

All Projects

100 Yorkville Avenue

Toronto’s Mount Sinai Hospital was founded on this site in 1923. In 1930, a new surgical wing…

Wesley Building

The Wesley Building was designed by Burke Horwood & White in 1913 to house the Methodist Book…

Mill St. Brewery

Located in the Distillery District National Historic Site, the Mill St. Brewery is designated by the City…

Richmond Adelaide Centre

The Richmond Adelaide Centre consists of a large block of commercial buildings in downtown Toronto. Significant heritage…

Miller House

The Miller House is a 1-1/2 storey home located on the property of the Pillar and Post…

The Carlu

The former Eaton’s College Street contains one of the finest Art Moderne interiors in Canada, the Carlu.…

Crangle’s Collision

Crangle’s Collision (the former International Harvesters’ Building) has been an Art Moderne accent at the corner of…

The Stone Distillery

The Stone Distillery is the most prominent structure on the site of the Distillery District, National Historic…

Ojibway Club

The Ojibway Club is a rare surviving example of the wooden resort hotel once common in the…

Joy Oil Gas Station

The Joy Oil Station is the last of at least 16 stations built of the same design…

The Massey Houses

In the late 19th century, the Massey family houses at 515 and 519 Jarvis Street played a…

The Flatiron Building

An icon of the Toronto streetscape, the Gooderham Building was the headquarters for the Gooderham and Worts…

Maritime Life Tower

Built in 1909-1910, this Edwardian Baroque building was designed for the Bank of Montreal by the Toronto…

Ryrie Building

The Ryrie Building is an innovative nineteenth century commercial development designed by architects Langley & Burke and…

The Hard Rock Cafe

The building at 279-283 Yonge Street was constructed in 1918 as a ’Childs Restaurant’. The restaurant was…