Dundas Street Centre United Church
The Dundas Street Centre United Church is a large, handsome brick and stone Romanesque Revival Style church, with three towers and matching Sunday School was erected in 1895. In the 1930s the domed sanctuary was remodeled. However, much of the original fine decorative plasterwork and stained glass remains. The church is designated under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act by the City of London.
ERA was retained by the congregation to prepare a phased conservation plan in 1992 and to carry out annual repair projects until 1997. The Plan covered the conservation of the masonry, fine slated and metal main roofs, exterior decorative woodwork, interior finishes and stained glass.