An icon of the Toronto streetscape, the Gooderham Building was the headquarters for the Gooderham and Worts distillery complex further east at Parliament and Mill Streets. The building was designed by architect David Roberts Jr. and built in 1892. The much-photographed “flatiron” building is the architectural anchor for the St. Lawrence market neighbourhood. The property is designated by the City of Toronto under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act and is protected by an Ontario Heritage Trust Easement Agreement. ERA provided heritage consulting and reporting on costs for conservation.