St. Martin in-the-Fields Anglican Church (circa 1905) is a well preserved example of the Arts & Craft style. Located in the southwest corner of The Junction, this church is well known for its fine acoustics and choral music.
ERA has undertaken various preservation projects on this heritage church including stained glass restoration, stabilization of the north lychgate entrance and the construction of a basement addition. The addition provided much needed community and choir rooms, and updated the facility to meet current barrier-free standards. It also included a green roof and a light scupper that brings natural light into the community rooms below.