On Monday Sept. 30 at 9:30 am, at Toronto City Hall, ERA’s Graeme Stewart participates in a Chief Planner Roundtable called “The Shape of Toronto’s Suburbs.” The Roundtable is a public forum for Torontonians to discuss key city-building challenges.
Civic leaders and industry professionals familiar with the discussion topics convene for each roundtable session to review challenges, opportunities, and objectives, and to identify a path forward for resolution of the issues at hand.
Graeme Stewart is a key player in Tower Renewal, an initiative about to bring positive change to Toronto’s suburbs.
Other participants include:
- Pamela Blais, Metropole Consultants
- Leo Desorcy, Urban Design, City of Toronto
- John van Nostrand, planningAlliance
- Laurie Payne, Toronto Community Housing, and
- Leona Savoie, Hullmark Developments
Interested parties are welcome; please see the City’s website for more information.
September 30, 2013
City Hall, Committee Room 2
100 Queen Street West
9:30 am – 12:30 pm