ERA Architects

Featured Projects

Drake Devonshire Inn

The Drake Devonshire Inn is located in the pastoral Prince Edward County town of Wellington, Ontario. ERA…

Sultan Street

This collaboration with Hariri Pontarini Architects adds a mid-rise fritted-glass office building to a block of heritage…

The Distillery District

The Gooderham and Worts Historic District is a National Historic Site and former home to the largest…

Maple Leaf Gardens

Recognized as a National Historic Site, Maple Leaf Gardens has served as a continuous hub of civic…

Projects by Date

Fashion House Condos

The Fashion House Condo is located at 570 King Street West in a neighbourhood formerly characterized by…

Consumer’s Gas Showroom

2532 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON The Consumer’s Gas building was designed by architect Charles Dolphin and was…

The Broadview Hotel

106 Broadview Ave. The Broadview Hotel is a landmark building at the northwest corner of Queen and…

Mirvish Village

Honest Ed’s and Mirvish Village have been part of the Bloor and Bathurst neighbourhood for more than…

King Edward Hotel

The King Edward Hotel in downtown Toronto opened in May 1903 as the City’s first “palace hotel”…

111 Richmond St. W.

This 15-storey building, designed by now legendary Peter Dickinson and Morden Yolles, is one of only a…

Bay Adelaide Centre

In the 1840s, a row of buildings known as the Elgin Block was constructed along Yonge Street.…

Kensington Market Lofts

ERA is working with Kensington Market Lofts on a long-term upgrade of the building’s terracotta brick exterior.…

Lang Tannery

The Lang Tannery site is an industrial complex that occupies 5.5 acres on two city blocks in…

Five Corners

Five Corners is a development by Concert Properties for the site at Front Street and Church Street,…

Burano – Addison Motors

ERA provided a Heritage Impact Statement and Conservation and Restoration Plan for a high-end 48-storey residential condominium…

Bishop’s Block

The Bishop’s Block, a designated heritage property, was built circa 1829. It is considered one of the…

The Roxy Theatre

The Allenby Theatre (also re-named the 99cent Roxy) opened in 1935 and was designed by the well-known…

Allstream Centre

The Automotive building was constructed in 1929 as a venue for the exhibition of new automobiles. This…

100 Yorkville Avenue

Toronto’s Mount Sinai Hospital was founded on this site in 1923. In 1930, a new surgical wing…

Wesley Building

The Wesley Building was designed by Burke Horwood & White in 1913 to house the Methodist Book…

Mill St. Brewery

Located in the Distillery District National Historic Site, the Mill St. Brewery is designated by the City…

Richmond Adelaide Centre

The Richmond Adelaide Centre consists of a large block of commercial buildings in downtown Toronto. Significant heritage…

Miller House

The Miller House is a 1-1/2 storey home located on the property of the Pillar and Post…

The Carlu

The former Eaton’s College Street contains one of the finest Art Moderne interiors in Canada, the Carlu.…

Crangle’s Collision

Crangle’s Collision (the former International Harvesters’ Building) has been an Art Moderne accent at the corner of…

The Stone Distillery

The Stone Distillery is the most prominent structure on the site of the Distillery District, National Historic…

Ojibway Club

The Ojibway Club is a rare surviving example of the wooden resort hotel once common in the…

Joy Oil Gas Station

The Joy Oil Station is the last of at least 16 stations built of the same design…

The Massey Houses

In the late 19th century, the Massey family houses at 515 and 519 Jarvis Street played a…

The Flatiron Building

An icon of the Toronto streetscape, the Gooderham Building was the headquarters for the Gooderham and Worts…

Maritime Life Tower

Built in 1909-1910, this Edwardian Baroque building was designed for the Bank of Montreal by the Toronto…

Ryrie Building

The Ryrie Building is an innovative nineteenth century commercial development designed by architects Langley & Burke and…

The Hard Rock Cafe

The building at 279-283 Yonge Street was constructed in 1918 as a ’Childs Restaurant’. The restaurant was…