This building, the former headquarters of Massey-Harris Tractors, the once massive farm implement manufacturing empire, is the last remaining structure of the vast factory complex that existed in west end Toronto. E.J. Lennox designed the original building in 1883 and there were additions by George Miller in 1898 and 1912. The property is designated under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act by the City of Toronto.
ERA was retained to develop a conservation strategy for the building , as well as design and co-ordinate the conversion of the building to a 45 unit residential condominium.